1. Before and after using the supplies, wash, sterilize and dry them.
2. Do not sterilize any supply in a microwave or sterilizing machine.
3. If the membrane is lifted or ill-fitted, the pressure does not come out.
4. Avoid causing shock to the inhaler.
5. Keep the supplies away from babies.
This inhaler fits in normal milk bottles (the neck should be around
3.7cm). You need to purchase a wide cap for other bottles.
* For the exact bottle size, please ask the manufacturer or seller.
* Wide cap for Dr. Brown or Pigeon products are separately available for sale.
7. Inhalers cannot be returned/exchanged after opening/using.