Fitting Instructions for Cloth Diaper
1) Adjust the diaper sizing using the front snap buttons (see Cloth Diaper Sizing instructions below)
2) Open the diaper. Add the microfibre insert flat through the pocket opening at the back waist
3) Fit the diaper on your child and fasten snugly
For overnight use, consider stuffing with 2 inserts and setting the
diaper to be one size larger than you would for daytime use.
Cloth Diaper Sizing
Autumnz Pocket Cloth Diaper can be adjusted to 3 sizes (S, M, L) by adjusting the front snap buttons.
Before using the diaper set
- Wash the diaper and insert several times before use to increase their absorbency
Washing soiled diaper set
- Knock solids into toilet
- Remove the insert from the diaper
- Rinse and put in the diaper pail. NO soaking is necessary
- Fasten the hook and loop tabs to the laundry tab on the inside of the diaper to ensure durability
your diaper up to 60 degrees celcius in normal wash cycle with no more
than 1/4 to 1/2 of the detergent's recommended amount per load. Too much
detergent can cause residue to build up.
- Add an extra rinse cycle to remove any lingering detergent in the diaper
- Tumble dry or line dry
Some DO NOTS to remember:
- Do not use fabric softener as it leaves a residue and decreases the absorbency of the diaper
not use bleach or other harsh stain removers, as they will shorten the
lifespan of your diaper. Drying diaper in the sun is the most effective
way to remove stains.
- Do not use barrier cream / nappy cream as
they coat the fibres in your diaper reducing their absorbency. When
using a barrier cream you must always use a liner